What We Provide
Upcoming Competitions - Fall and Spring Games
Who Can Play?
Teachers of grades 5-12 may enroll student teams.
College teams, adult teams and individual students are welcome to participate as well, but only student teams with a teacher-advisor are eligible for awards.
$15 / Team for students
$25 / Team for adult teams
How To Play
Students receive $100,000 in computer money to invest in stocks and mutual funds over a 10 week period.
The teams with the largest portfolio values (based on real world prices) and have followed all the rules receive awards at the end of the competition.
Making a Smooth Start – Helpful Tips
Helpful tips and information on getting a great start to your class stock game!See Our Tips
How Will Your Students Benefit?
- Develop economic and personal finance literacy
- Learn investment strategies and create a diverse portfolio
- Develop and use research and report writing skills
- Create models, interpret and analyze data, identify trends, and make predictions
- Make decisions which require economic reasoning mathematical analysis, and computer literacy
- Find and use information, communicate the information clearly, and support their findings logically and persuasively
- Develop and use oral and written communication skills
- Work and collaborate effectively with others
Stock Market Simulation Features
Real time bid-ask pricing and trading
Realistic brokers fees and interest charges
Team information updated daily
Professional research provided
Reliable trade processing system through Stock-Trak
Separate divisions for Middle schools, High schools and our new No Rules division
1st, 2nd, 3rd place awards provided for our Middle and High School divisions. The "No Rules" division does not compete for prizes.
Teacher resources easily available online
Free Teacher Account – keep track and play along with your students
Our simulation is small, thus the probability of winning an award is greater
Who to Contact?
For all inquires about the game, how to register, how to get started, invoices, help you may need, etc. please contact us by email or phone. We are here to help!
Mary Sue Kennedy, Owner/Director
Shannon Kennedy, Coordinator
For all technical and portfolio issues please contact our Help Desk using any of the Contact Us links throughout the website.